I'm Brian and my wife is Cindy. We are a husband and wife duo that specialize in creative lifestyle photography serving the D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia area. We have over 10 years of experience and consider ourselves incredibly fortunate to be able to be creative with each other. We love working with clients to capture their most important memories.
I'm the primary photographer. As mentioned in the FAQs, I'm also big into gear (much to Cindy's chagrin). I do a lot of research to make sure I stay ahead of the game whether it's the latest equipment, trends, or techniques. Customer service is one of my top priorities - I learned this through helping my parents who have been in the restaurant business for 40+ years. The service industry helped me to understand the importance of good customer service and making sure the customer gets a quality product. When I'm not working on photography, I am working as a government contractor.
- Born and raised in Northern Virginia (we're a rare breed!)
- Big DC sports fan
- Went to VCU and studied psychology
- Love being outdoors
- Enjoy breweries and wineries
- Love traveling and finding excuses to bring a camera with me wherever I go even if it's just walking around the neighborhood
- Favorite Food: Everything, but mostly ethnic foods. I do love a good meat and potato combo though!
- Favorite Color: Blue
I'm the Creative Director (and secondary shooter for events). What does a Creative Director do exactly? I oversee the creative process and give guidance to clients in regards to poses and outfit choices. I'm responsible for creating an atmosphere that fits your vision. I also make props and set designs for our "themed" photo shoots. I have been into the arts my whole life. In fact, it runs in my family - my mom is a painter and my sister is a graphic designer. When I'm not working on photography, I'm busy being a personal trainer and fitness consultant.
- Born in Long Island, New York and raised in Northern Virginia
- Lover of all animals and enjoys spending time with our two rescue cats, Willow and T T (still waiting for that dog!)
- Love fitness and being active
- Avid ghost hunter; love to explore creepy locations (poor Brian!)
- Oddity collector
- Lover of 80's music and really anything from that decade
- Favorite Food: Indian, Japanese, Korean, and Italian (my roots!)
- Favorite Color: Orange